Temporary Visas: Artists, Athletes, and Entertainers

Certain visa categories have special accommodations tailored to professionals in the creative, sport, or entertainment industry.

Get My Free Consulation >>

Email LMG Law Today

Get your free immigration consultation today!

We value your privacy and would never spam you

O Visas

Those with sustained acclaim or extraordinary achievement in arts (including the television and motion picture industry) or athletics may qualify for an O-1 visa. O-2 visas are available to key support staff who have critical skills and experience assisting O-1-qualified individuals. O visas require union or peer group advisory opinions. They are approved for the duration of the event for which the visa is granted.

P Visas & P-3 Visas for Culturally Unique Performances

P-1 visas may be appropriate for professional and high-level amateur athletes (and some coaches), as well as entertainers with significant international recognition.

The P-3 visa is for performing artists who have not necessarily achieved international acclaim, but are culturally unique. They also require union and peer group advisories and may be approved for up to one year, which can be extended annually.

Q Cultural Exchange Visa

Individuals coming to participate in a cultural exchange who are over the age of eighteen may obtain a fifteen-month cultural exchange visa. This visa cannot be extended. No dependent visas are available under this category.

I am very glad I met Lahaina. She is a great lawyer, very professional, careful and knowledgeable. She is also very human, understanding and she just wants the best for you. I had a great experience with her and I would always go back to her if I ever needed an immigration lawyer again. Thank you for all your help. - Selene, Los Angeles

Get My Free Consulation >>

Email LMG Law Today

Get your free immigration consultation today!

We value your privacy and would never spam you

Still Have Questions about LMG Law?

Frequently asked questions...

What if I don't live in the United States?

LMG Law understands that immigration clients may be based abroad or traveling. Thus, we offer free consultations over Skype and phone.

What if I am presently in the United States without documentation?

Contrary to popular belief, being undocumented in the United States does not always lead to a 3 or 10 year ban. We are happy to do an intake with you to explore your options . You may fall into the exceptions, such as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), or more.

Do I have to come to the Hollywood or Riverside office to work with LMG Law?

LMG Law offers remote intakes and meetings. If you cannot make it to our Hollywood office, we will be happy to work with your schedule and travel restrictions.

What does the free consultation include?

Your free consultation includes a conversation with an attorney. This conversation includes a full case evaluation and a free quote.

How much does it cost?

LMG Law prioritizes competitive pricing. We will do our best to out price other law firms. Unfortunately, immigration law firms cannot give flat prices for services as each case is contingent on many factors (such as criminal history, nationality, employment, etc.).

Does LMG Law attend interviews with me?

LMG Law will attend your interviews or go to USCIS with you if you desire.

Call Direct for a Free Consultation

Email : office@lmgfirm.com

Phone: (323) 302-4533

LMG Law Los Angeles Office

355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 2450 ,

Los Angeles, CA 90071

Email : office@LMGfirm.com

Fax: (323) 302-9885

Riverside County Office

24630 Washington Ave., Ste. 104

Murrieta CA 92562